Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- 29-year follow-up of Swedish prostate cancer patients
- A shower of stars over City of Uppsala
- High time to deliver on Non-Communicable Diseases!
- Filmed plenary presentations from Uppsala Health Summit 2018, Care for Cancer
- Uppsala Health Summit 8 – 9 October 2019: Healthy Urban Childhoods. Save the dates!