Uppsala Health Summit Governance
Uppsala Health Summit is a collaborative effort, initiated by a partnership of actors who see the potential for improving healthcare and health outcomes in a global perspective, and who believe in the power of open dialogue to address some of today’s global health challenges.
Organised by: Uppsala Health Summit is hosted by Uppsala University
Partners: Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences; the Swedish Medical Products Agency; Region Uppsala; the National Veterinary Institute; the City of Uppsala; and Örebro University.
- Chairman: Professor Anders Hagfeldt, Vice-Chancellor, Uppsala University
- Dr Björn Eriksson, Director General, Medical Products Agency
- Professor Maria Knutson Wedel, Vice-Chancellor, Swedish University for Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
- Professor Ann Lindberg, Director General, National Veterinary Institute (SVA)
- Professor Johan Schnürer, Vice-Chancellor, Örebro University
- Charlotte Skott, Director Business and economic development, City of Uppsala
- Emilie Orring, Chairwoman, Uppsala Region Executive Committee
The Advisory Board serves in an advisory capacity to the steering committee and project management, to ensure that an international perspective is maintained. The Advisory Board complements the expertise of the Steering Committee and extends the contact network for Uppsala Health Summit.
- Chairman: Professor Stefan Swartling Peterson, Professor of Global Transformations for Health, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Professor Florence Haseltine, Professor of Nursing at University of texas at Arlington, Founder Society for Women's Health Research; Former Director NIH Center for Population Research
- Dr. Anders Milton, Senior consultant, former President and CEO of the Swedish Medical Association and Swedish Red Cross
- Maria Stella de Sabata, International Diabetes Federation European Region, and Advisor, Fondo Elena Moroni per l'Oncologia.
- Dr. Ingrid Wünning Tschol, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Robert Bosch Foundation Think Tank