The Uppsala Health Summit Newsletter
Make sure you don’t miss information on upcoming summits or reports from Uppsala Health Summit. Sign up for our Newsletter here
- June/2: Grant opportunity for Healthy Lives from Sustainable Food Systems 2022
- June/1: Participant Invitation: Uppsala Health Summit 2022
- May: Save the date - Healthy Lives from Sustainable Food Systems
- April: Our new summit: Healthy Lives from Sustainable Food Systems
- February/2: Invitation to a uppsala health summit launch, mental wellbeing
- February/1: Pathways to lifelong mental wellbeing compendium of briefs
- November: Mental Wellbeing - Access presentations and read about our summit!
- October: Mental Wellbeing - Meet our speakers - register for the plenary track!
- August: AMR - Invitation to a Uppsala Health Summit Launch
- June: Save the Date - Pathways to Lifelong Mental Wellbeing
- April: AMR - Access presentations and read about our summit!
- February: AMR - Meet our plenary speakers!
- April: Updates: New Dates for next Summit, Post-Conference report from Healthy Urban Childhoods summit.
- Oct/Nov: Updates from Uppsala Health Summit: It's World Antimicrobial Awareness Week!
- November: Summary of Summit 2019, Theme for 2020 and more!
- August: In this issue: The importance of risky play
- June: In this issue: The link between physical exercise and healthy development in children
- April: In this issue: Why children should be involved in planning their cities
- January: Updates; WHO urges member states to deliver on NCDs; Uppsala receives prestigous awards for sustainable city development and new long term study data on prostate cancer treatment
- December: News from Uppsala Health Summit, Healthy Urban Childhoods
- December: Plenary films from Summit 2018 now available
- November: Conclusions from Summit 2018, Care for Cancer, published
- May/2: Updates - Theme 2018: Care for Cancer
- May/1: Updates - Theme 2018: Care for Cancer
- April: Updates - Theme 2018: Care for Cancer
- March: Summit theme 2018: Care for Cancer
- February: Updates from Uppsala Health Summit
- January: Conclusions from the summit on Tackling Infectious Disease Threats