Programme Committee 2017
The programme committee is responsible for shaping the content of Uppsala Health Summit and is put together based on the theme of each year’s summit.
- Chair: Marianne Elvander, DVM, Professor, former state epizootiologist, National Veterinary Institute
- Stefan Bertilsson, Professor, Department of Ecology and Genetics, Uppsala University
- Sofia Boqvist, DVM, Associate professor, Department of Biomedical Science and Veterinary Public Health, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Rebecca Chandler, MD, Research physician, Uppsala Monitoring Centre
- Fernanda Dórea, BVetMed, MSc., PhD, Researcher, National Veterinary Institute
- Mats Lindblad, Agr.Dr, Communicable disease coordinator, National Food Agency
- Ulf Magnusson, DVM, Professor, Department of Clinical Sciences, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Mats Målqvist, MD, Associate professor, Department of Women's and Children's Health, International Maternal and Child Health, Uppsala University
- Eren Zink, PhD, Department of Cultural Anthropology and Ethnology, Uppsala University, Forum for Africa Studies.
Last modified: 2022-05-17