How to apply for participation support
To be eligible for a scholarship to attend Uppsala Health Summit, you should
- work in a low- or middle-income country as defined by OECD’s list of ODA receiving countries
- and be in a position in which you are able to use the insights and conclusions from the Summit in e.g. new ways of working, new polices or research collaborations.
To benefit from the dialogue at Uppsala Health Summit, delegates need a good proficiency of English.
How to apply
To apply, you only need to send us:
- Your CV, showing your experiences in the area of mental health, wellbeing, psychology or any related field.
- A completed application form. Download
- Last day for application is September 10th, 2021
Candidates will be selected based upon:
- Previous experiences from working with policies, interventions or other actions in a relevant field.
- How you plan to implement insights and connections gained during the summit;
- How you plan to involve or develop your country or regional networks in these efforts
Should you have any questions, please send a mail to email@example.com.
The selection of scholars will be made by Uppsala Health Summit’s project manager and members from Uppsala Health Summit’s programme committee. Selected scholarship holders will be informed by e-mail in mid-Sept.
Last modified: 2021-08-20