To be eligible for a scholarship to attend Uppsala Health Summit, you should
- work in a low- or middle-income country as defined by OECD’s list of ODA receiving countries,
- and be in a position in which you are able to use the insights and conclusions from the Summit in new ways of working, new policies or research collaborations.
To benefit from the dialogue at Uppsala Health Summit, delegates need a good proficiency in English.
How to apply
To apply, you only need to send us:
- Your CV, showing your experiences in the area of food planning, food safety, food security, or any related field.
- A completed application form. Download
- A complete application will be sent to the Uppsala Health Summit Secretariat no later than July 10, 2022
Candidates will be selected based upon:
- Previous experiences from working with policies, interventions or other actions in a relevant field.
- How you plan to implement insights and connections gained during the summit
- How you plan to involve or develop your country or regional networks in these efforts
Should you have any questions, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection of scholars will be made by Uppsala Health Summit’s project manager and members of Uppsala Health Summit’s programme committee. Selected scholarship holders will be informed by e-mail 14th of July.
Last modified: 2022-06-28