How to apply for a journalist scholarship
How to apply
To apply, you need to send in the following documents:
- A short PM, max 500 words, describing
- why you want to attend Uppsala Health Summit 2022
- which parts of Uppsala Health Summit’s agenda this year are of particular interest to you
- how you intend to use insights and contacts gained during the Summit
- A short description, max 500 words of previous works in related areas, attaching or linking to up to five relevant examples.
- Describe financial conditions prevailing for your professional situation, explaining why you need to apply for a grant.
- The deadline for your application to reach us is 10 July 2022.
Send in your application to the Uppsala Health Summit Secretariat:
A selection committee is assigned consisting of press officers of Uppsala Health Summit partner organizations and is led by Anneli Waara, press officer, Uppsala University.
The following selection criteria will be applied:
- How relevant is your area of work from an international health and food policy perspective?
- How relevant is your area of work for this year's theme, Healthy Lives from Sustainable Food Systems?
- Has the applicant demonstrated sufficient background experience?
We reserve the right to determine the final number of grantees which may be less or more than four.
Selected grantees will be informed by email. The communication will include information on how to book travel and accommodation.
Last modified: 2022-06-28