Uppsala Health Summit governance
Uppsala Health Summit is a collaborative effort, initiated by a partnership of actors who see the potential for improving healthcare and health outcomes in a global perspective, and who believe in the power of open dialogue to address some of today’s challenges to health and healthcare.
Organised by: Uppsala Health Summit is organized by Uppsala University
Founded by: Uppsala University, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), Uppsala County Council, City of Uppsala and the network Worldclass Uppsala.
Partners: Swedish Medical Products Agency, National Veterinary Institute, Uppsala Monitoring Centre.
Associated Partner 2019: Swedish School of Sport and Health Sciences
- Chairman: Professor Anders Malmberg, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Uppsala University
- Catarina Andersson Forsman, Director General, Medical Products Agency
- Dr. Erik Fahlbeck, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Swedish University for Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
- Dr. Marie Lindquist, CEO, Uppsala Monitoring Centre
- Dr. Jens Mattsson, Director General, National Veterinary Institute (SVA)
- Charlotte Skott, Director Business and economic development, City of Uppsala
- Christer Svensson, Chairman World Class Uppsala Network
- Stefan Olsson, Chairman, Uppsala Region Executive Committee
Karin Ulfsdotter Crépin, Director of Strategic Partnership, The Swedish School of Sport and Health Sciences, GIH
The Advisory Board serves in an advisory capacity to the steering committee and project management, to ensure that an international perspective is maintained. The Advisory Board complements the expertise of the Steering Committee and extends the contact network for Uppsala Health Summit.
- Chairman: Dr. Anders Milton
- Dr. Elisabeth Björk, VP, Head of Cardiovascular and Metabolic development unit (CVMD), AstraZeneca
- Dr. Gilles Forte, Director Essential Medicines, World Health Organisation
- Prof. Florence Haseltine, Founder Society for Women's Health Research; Former Director NIH Center for Population Research
- Dr. Bernadette Klapper, Director of Health, Robert Bosch Foundation
- Thomas Lönngren, Strategic Advisor NDA Group AB; former Excutive Director European Medicine Agency, EMA
- Maria Stella de Sabata, Advisor, Fondo Anglesio Moroni per l'Oncologia and former Regional Manager, International Diabetes Federation European Region
- Dr. Ingrid Wünning Tschol, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Robert Bosch Foundation Think Tank