Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Childhood Cancer is not Adult Cancer - Interview with Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation's Head of Research, Dr Kerstin Sollerbrant 2018-04-24
- Unpuzzling Cancer in Africa - Interview with plenary speaker Prof. Max Parkin 2018-04-24
- The promises and challenges of diagnostics in cancer care 2018-04-16
- To build trust, competence and value, let local researchers take control of biobanks! 2018-04-16
2017 Summit Post-Conference Report is here!
- “The number of #cancer survivors is growing as access to efficient diagnostics & treatments improve... We also know that adverse effects may appear later in life,” UMC’s Dr Grundmark said in #UppsalaReports, regarding her upcoming talk at @Ua_HealthSummit: http://ow.ly/VNxh30jD7mZ pic.twitter.com/oYVmkbsGvQ 2018-04-25
- We need access to prevalence records on cancer. There is a great need for a functioning National Cancer Registry. @HPA_MV https://twitter.com/ua_healthsummit/status/988685434271264768 … 2018-04-24
- How can access to data, e.g. health records, improve cancer care, supporting more equitable access? To be discussed at @Ua_HealthSummit 14-15 June in the workshop prepared by @Jonas_Moll, @AsaC and @c_gruenloh. http://www.uppsalahealthsummit.se/summit-2018/workshops-2018/data-in-cancer-care/ …https://twitter.com/Jonas_Moll/status/988674050405871616 … 2018-04-24