Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Dr. Mats Målqvist on the workshop Empowered and Resilient Communities: A need for change 2017-06-08
- Travel grants for journalists to participate in the Summit on global infectious disease threats 2017-06-07
- Apply for a scholarship to attend Uppsala Health Summit 2017 2017-06-07
- We cannot tackle disease threats without a cultural perspective! 2017-06-02
Ending Childhood Obesity - Actions through Health and Food Equity
We thank all delegates for your contribution to a successful Uppsala Health Summit 2016.
- Co-author of the study, Dr Peter Daszak, Director of EcoHealth Alliance confirmed keynote speaker @UaHS2017 http://bit.ly/2twkkNn 2017-06-22
- Govts in all Australian states and territories have nutrition standards for food products sold in health facilities: http://www.wcrf.org/int/policy/nourishing-framework …pic.twitter.com/ZEWk6z8VWY 2017-06-21
- Uppsala Health Summit recruits conference hosts for our Summit in October. Interested? Apply! .. or share.. http://bit.ly/2sq9UAp 2017-06-21