Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Welcome to join: 8th One Health Sweden Scientific Meeting 21-22 March 2018 N.B Short registration deadline! 2018-01-18
- Call for Papers for the annual GAP Conference: Global Efforts Fighting Cancer 2018-01-15
- Summit on Ending Childhood Obesity - One Year On 2017-11-29
- Why we must talk about cancer 2017-11-29
Tackle Infectious Disease Threats 9-11 October 2017
We thank our 180 delegates from 39 countries for all your much appreciated contributions! A post-conference report will be published by the end of the year. Want to know more? Read about the summit here and download Uppsala Health Summit's Pre-Conference Report 2017
- Radiotherapy and surgery are still the most important cancer treatments. Access to those is critical as cancer incidence grows globally. https://twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/954151709311492097 … 2018-01-19
- Exciting news on cancer tests from Johns Hopkins. But still a long way to go before implemented in healthcare. So let's start walking! BBC News - Cancer blood test ‘enormously exciting’ http://www.bbc.com/news/health-42736764 … 2018-01-19
- Register today for the 8th #OneHealth Sweden Scientific Meeting. Details @ http://www.onehealth.se/ohs/node/463 . Come and discuss: Human versus animal health - different aspects on three challenging pathogens". N.B short registration deadline! 2018-01-18