Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Finding the true value of cancer drugs 2018-06-04
- WHO Assistant-Director General to deliver keynote address at the Care for Cancer Summit 2018-05-22
- Q&A:Thomas Cueni, DG of IFPMA shares an industry perspective on access to treatment 2018-05-22
- Excerpt from the Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation Annual Report 2018-04-25
2018 Summit Pre-Conference Report
- ATM and pharmacies may have something in common. On the South African experiences from increasing availability of d… https://t.co/v7PzoBfdqW 2018-07-20
- RT @Ua_HealthSummit: New article on Drug repurposing by Dr Pan Pantziarka, @AnticancerOrgUK, who we had the honour to recieve at #UppsalaHe… 2018-07-19
- RT @HPVAction: HPV vaccine will be rolled out to schoolboys in Scotland https://t.co/rispAUh2DN 2018-07-19