Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Finding the true value of cancer drugs 2018-06-04
- WHO Assistant-Director General to deliver keynote address at the Care for Cancer Summit 2018-05-22
- Q&A:Thomas Cueni, DG of IFPMA shares an industry perspective on access to treatment 2018-05-22
- Excerpt from the Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation Annual Report 2018-04-25
2018 Summit Pre-Conference Report
- #UppsalaHealthSummit 2018, part 2: the overall experience https://t.co/RHyWTJqfGf via @Jonas_Moll #healthcare… https://t.co/DKD3mdogSh 2018-06-22
- RT @JBBC: Looking for a Twitter screenshot to share from #ClinicalTrialsSM to explain how exciting I think #MBCProject is when I speak @Ua_… 2018-06-22
- @Nikhilwagle @JBBC @Ua_HealthSummit @MBC_Project Thanks so much, for including our projects as well as my personal story 2018-06-22