Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Conclusions on ending childhood obesity from Uppsala Health Summit 2016 2016-10-26
- The time is now to take action to end childhood obesity 2016-10-06
- BUILDING A MOVEMENT…THE STORY OF NATIVSOL AND WANDA 2016-09-15
- Blog: On Pokémon GO and its potential as an aid to promote healthy behaviors 2016-09-14
Ending Childhood Obesity - Actions through Health and Food Equity
We thank all delegates for your contribution to a successful Uppsala Health Summit 2016.
View the plenum presentations here.
The post-conference report will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
- WTO IP rules amended to ease poor countries’ access to affordable medicines http://dlvr.it/NB62vq 2017-01-23
- Sweden Launches A call to action for #GenderEquality in Global Health for @WHO Representation @SwedenGeneva @INTGenderChamps #EB140 #WHA70 2017-01-23
- World still “grossly underprepared” for infectious disease outbreaks, warn experts in The BMJ http://bit.ly/2jTrTMn #globalhealth #EB140pic.twitter.com/Epd3UliOgj 2017-01-23