Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Uppsala Health Summit 10 – 11 October 2017: Tackle Infectious Disease Threats. – Will you be there? 2017-05-05
- Mathematics key in verifying contingency plans for Foot-and-Mouth disease 2017-05-05
- Dr. Fernanda Dórea on the workshop Innovation in Big Data and Health Surveillance 2017-05-05
- Welcome to join Multiple Healths, 11 – 12 May 2017 2017-05-04
Ending Childhood Obesity - Actions through Health and Food Equity
- 8 Things To Look For At The 70th World Health Assembly https://www.globalhealthnow.org/2017-05/8-things-look-70th-world-health-assembly#.WSQopRBaP64.twitter … 2017-05-23
- A danger for the US and the world: Nearly 700 vacancies at CDC because of Trump administration's hiring freeze http://wapo.st/2q1xqzr?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.ed72a4743c3d … 2017-05-23
- Ebola’s Reappearance an Early Test of Global Health Improvements http://reliefweb.int/report/democratic-republic-congo/ebola-s-reappearance-early-test-global-health-improvements?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=shared&utm_source=twitter.com … via @reliefweb 2017-05-17