Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- The promises and challenges of diagnostics in cancer care 2018-04-16
- To build trust, competence and value, let local researchers take control of biobanks! 2018-04-16
- Workshop at next summit: Paving the way for physical exercise in cancer care 2018-03-26
- No single magic bullet: Shaping Behaviour through a Systems-Approach 2018-03-26
2017 Summit Post-Conference Report is here!
- Uppsala Report from #uppsalahealthsummit partner Uppsala Monitoring Centre is out with a feature on our next summit #careforcancer. https://twitter.com/UMCGlobalSafety/status/986900276878761984 … 2018-04-19
- Tune in for a discussion with @GetZilient and i.a. anthtropologist Paul Richards. Get inspiration from his presentation at @Ua_HealthSummit 2017: Experiences combating ebola in Sierra Leone. https://youtu.be/_lvYNdeZQJU https://twitter.com/GetZilient/status/984959817986007041 … 2018-04-17
- Our newsletter is here! Read about biobanking in Africa, one of our exciting workshops at @Ua_HealthSummit 2018, #Careforcancer and from one of our sponsors, Bio-Rad on the promises and challenges of diagnostics in cancer care. http://www.anpdm.com/newsletterweb/45415E467844435F4575494159/43435E4077454B5B467444455C4371?noTracking=true … 2018-04-17