Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Dr. Peter Daszak, Director of EcoHealth Alliance confirmed keynote speaker at Uppsala Health Summit in October 2017 2017-03-17
- Workshops at a glance 2017-03-17
- Meet Program Committee Chair Professor Marianne Elvander, DVM and former state epizootiologist at Sweden’s National Veterinary Institute. 2017-03-17
- The role of animal health to meet the Sustainable Development Goals 2017-03-17
Ending Childhood Obesity - Actions through Health and Food Equity
- We need to work on food policy for health, security and environment. The 2017 Global Food Policy Report is here! http://gfpr.ifpri.info/ 2017-03-24
- Corinna Hawkes: " we need to make children food literate." https://www.theguardian.com/get-growing-at-school/2017/mar/23/children-must-know-how-the-food-they-eat-affects-the-planet?CMP=share_btn_tw … 2017-03-24
- Uppsala to launch Sweden's first Ending Childhood Obesity Zone. Why? Listen to this Pod-Interview with P. Bergsten https://lnkd.in/eGJ_Nup 2017-03-21