Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Excerpt from the Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation Annual Report 2018-04-25
- Childhood Cancer is not Adult Cancer - Interview with Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation's Head of Research, Dr Kerstin Sollerbrant 2018-04-24
- Unpuzzling Cancer in Africa - Interview with plenary speaker Prof. Max Parkin 2018-04-24
- The promises and challenges of diagnostics in cancer care 2018-04-16
2017 Summit Post-Conference Report is here!
- Important step taken towards equal access to treatments: WHO publishes its first list of essential diagnostic tests. http://www.who.int/news-room/detail/15-05-2018-first-ever-who-list-of-essential-diagnostic-tests-to-improve-diagnosis-and-treatment-outcomes#.Wv7NykOnSCE.twitter … 2018-05-18
- The primary data source for #sideeffects are patients, not physicians, and any intermediate data source introduces bias. How do we solve this? By cutting the middle-man, says @BettinaRyll at #UMC40. #PatientSafety #pharmacovigilance 2018-05-18
- Looking forward to continue this discussion with@BettinaRyll and other cancer patient advocates at#UppsalaHealthSummit 14-15 June. https://twitter.com/umcglobalsafety/status/997401456079753216 … 2018-05-18