Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Dr. Peter Daszak, Director of EcoHealth Alliance confirmed keynote speaker at Uppsala Health Summit in October 2017 2017-03-17
- Workshops at a glance 2017-03-17
- Meet Program Committee Chair Professor Marianne Elvander, DVM and former state epizootiologist at Sweden’s National Veterinary Institute. 2017-03-17
- The role of animal health to meet the Sustainable Development Goals 2017-03-17
Ending Childhood Obesity - Actions through Health and Food Equity
- #ProMED's newest word cloud: Jan-Mar 2017! Word size and placement = # posts on the topic in the region, not in a specific country!pic.twitter.com/PqFbOkKQiJ 2017-04-04
- To achieve & protect #obesity policies, Must also invest in clean #water for all. @ACarriedo w @PLOS #GlobalHealth. http://blogs.plos.org/globalhealth/2017/04/water-security-the-key-ingredient-for-soda-tax-success/ …pic.twitter.com/Kcjo837k53 2017-04-28
- Measles is a highly contagious disease, affecting children, teenagers and adults. Protect your dear ones. #VaccinesWork 2017-04-28