Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Dr. Peter Daszak, Director of EcoHealth Alliance confirmed keynote speaker at Uppsala Health Summit in October 2017 2017-03-17
- Workshops at a glance 2017-03-17
- Meet Program Committee Chair Professor Marianne Elvander, DVM and former state epizootiologist at Sweden’s National Veterinary Institute. 2017-03-17
- The role of animal health to meet the Sustainable Development Goals 2017-03-17
Ending Childhood Obesity - Actions through Health and Food Equity
- "The benefits of vaccines are a matter of fact, not a matter of opinion" http://bit.ly/2oE23uL #VaccinesWork #WorldImmunizationWeek 2017-04-26
- #vaccines still remain the best way to keep your child healthy #vaccineswork #prevent #protect #immunizepic.twitter.com/M7p97wTo8x 2017-04-26
- Hör @P4Uppland imorgon ca kl 07:10 då Ann Albihn talar om förändrat klimat och djursjukdomar http://bit.ly/2p9vupv http://bit.ly/klimatrapport 2017-04-24