Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Long term thinking is needed to handle zoonotic disease threats! Meet Dr Beth-Ann Coller, Ebola vaccine director at Merck & Co Inc. 2017-07-27
- Finally a vaccine against Ebola? A successful partnership approach 2017-07-27
- One Health in reality - The Dutch experience 2017-07-27
- High interest in Uppsala Health Summit’s program on “Tackling Infectious Diseases with a One Health Approach” 2017-07-06
Ending Childhood Obesity - Actions through Health and Food Equity
We thank all delegates for your contribution to a successful Uppsala Health Summit 2016.
- One Health under way in West Africa. We will hear more about this from @babonfoh and others at #UaHS2017... http://bit.ly/2vRC0WU 2017-08-21
- Why we should look to animals in predicting new diseases http://econ.st/2uFXofu #GlobalHealthpic.twitter.com/W9TjzBFkYu 2017-08-03
- Disappointing to see so few countries investing in essential pandemic preparedness work http://ow.ly/29oV30e4UOh #globalhealth 2017-08-02