Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Opportunities for nutrition: Dr Alessandro Demaio of the WHO on the power of youth engagement, advocacy and SMART policy commitments 2016-07-14
- Three Questions to Dr Sania Nishtar, Co-chair of the WHO Commission on Ending Childhood Obesity 2016-07-14
- Treating Childhood Obesity - What Does it Take? 2016-06-14
- Research studies to curb childhood obesity 2016-05-12
Ending Childhood Obesity: Actions through health and food equity
Childhood obesity has become a major threat to the health and wellbeing of children worldwide. At Uppsala Health Summit 2016 we will discuss practical solutions.
- The discussion on a Swedish sugar tax started. The right way to go? To be contd at #UaHS2016. http://www.e-pages.dk/svenskadagbladet/48723/article/448265/6/1/render/?token=7ecb9e22dfb77d35330c8dd567e8b834 … 2016-07-19
- Uppsala Health Summit Newsletter July 2016 - Update on October Summit Programme http://tinyurl.com/zkewfvh 2016-07-18
- Inför en sockerskatt snarast http://www.e-pages.dk/svenskadagbladet/48721/article/447612/6/1/render/?token=6b2fe94c98dbb46979dc59a074c98498 … 2016-07-17