Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- High interest in Uppsala Health Summit’s program on “Tackling Infectious Diseases with a One Health Approach” 2017-07-06
- New EU Plan on AMR Adopts a One Health Approach 2017-07-06
- One Health – a Business Opportunity for World Health 2017-07-06
- Scholarship Opportunity from the Robert Bosch Foundation 2017-06-28
Ending Childhood Obesity - Actions through Health and Food Equity
We thank all delegates for your contribution to a successful Uppsala Health Summit 2016.
- Regeringen öppnar för att se över #sockerskatt @Ua_HealthSummit http://omni.se/a/zqQJw 2017-07-10
- And another ten scholarships for delegater from other ODA countries, sponsored by Swedish Institute. https://twitter.com/umcglobalsafety/status/885047376783843329 … 2017-07-12
- African-driven health agenda? Must also include research priorities. http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2817%2931804-4/fulltext?elsca1=etoc … 2017-07-07