Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- The 2017 Pre-Conference Report Released! 2017-09-05
- Uppsala Health Summit 2017: A Full Programme, and Only a Few Seats Left! 2017-09-05
- Rapid Sharing and Analysis of Information Is Crucial for Food Borne Disease Surveillance 2017-09-05
- Is it Possible to Turn the Tide, Professor Björn Olsen? 2017-09-05
Ending Childhood Obesity - Actions through Health and Food Equity
We thank all delegates for your contribution to a successful Uppsala Health Summit 2016.
- United States stalling UN action on affordable medicines as price of lifesaving drugs soar https://www.oxfam.org/en/pressroom/pressreleases/2017-09-22/united-states-stalling-un-action-affordable-medicines-price … via @Oxfam 2017-09-23
- The world is running out of antibiotics! Time to implement a One Health perspective! #UaHS2017 http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2017/running-out-antibiotics/en/?utm_source=WHO+List&utm_campaign=daecbe1214-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_05_26&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_823e9e35c1-daecbe1214-266470825#.WcUVJYC0qS8.twitter … 2017-09-22
- "Outbreaks are inevitable,but epidemics are preventable" WHO Director Dr Tedros share priorities for global health http://bit.ly/2yf5g8y 2017-09-21