Uppsala Health Summit
Uppsala Health Summit is a recurring international policy arena for dialogue on challenges for health and healthcare, and how we can overcome them.
Personally invited decision makers, opinion formers and experts participate in active dialogue in thoroughly prepared workshops and plenum sessions.
Initiators are Uppsala University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala County Council, Uppsala City Council and World Class Uppsala.
- Better cancer care in focus at Uppsala Health Summit 2018 2018-02-16
- Report Uppsala Health Summit: 100 years after the Spanish flu 2018-02-01
- Welcome to join: 8th One Health Sweden Scientific Meeting 21-22 March 2018 N.B Short registration deadline! 2018-01-18
- Call for Papers for the annual GAP Conference: Global Efforts Fighting Cancer 2018-01-15
2017 Summit Post-Conference Report is here!
- 14 - 15 June 2018 @Ua_HealthSummit convenes decision makers, opinion builders and expert around the theme Care for Cancer. Who should be invited? http://www.uppsalahealthsummit.se/summit-2018/ pic.twitter.com/zbVOWXZLVr 2018-02-19
- Today is international childhood cancer day! @iccdactnow to make childhood cancer a national and global child health priority. At @Ua_HealthSummit 2018 #CareforCancer a children´s perspective will be part of the dialogue. Provisional programme http://www.uppsalahealthsummit.se/summit-2018/ 2018-02-15
- Survival from childhood cancer is over 80 % in high-income countries. But 80 % of the world's children live in low-resourse regions. How can we speed up the transition of treatments to these children? Care for Cancer! #InternationalChildhoodCancerDay 2018-02-15